Reverse Mortgage Companies
Welcome to ReverseMortgageCompanies.com. We feature licensed reverse mortgage companies from around the country and let you decide which lender to contact. The lenders are licensed to provide seniors with HECM loans (industry term for reverse mortgages) for seniors, backed by the government agency, FHA.
Featured Reverse Mortgage Lenders
- Urban Financial Group - Owned by Knight Capital Group, Urban Financial is one of the largest reverse mortgage lenders in the country.
- Security 1 Lending - Pat Boone is often featured in their national TV commericals.
- Proficio Reverse Mortgage - A direct lender, they provide low cost fees.
- First National Bank - A relatively small player in the reverse mortgage space a few years ago, First National Bank recently has expanded their reverse mortgage division and plan on making a run as one of the quickest growing reverse mortgage lender today.
Reverse Mortgage Quick Facts
Seniors looking to qualify for a reverse mortgage will be glad to hear that credit scores and income are not used when applying for a reverse mortgage but are used to help determine how much one can receive from a reverse mortgage. Contact a lender today to receive a detailed quote and see what you may be eligible for.
- Property must be the primary residence
- Oldest borrower must be 62 years or older
- Senior must complete a HUD approved reverse mortgage/HECM course.